home •  y.a. series •  other books • bio •  events & reviews •  contact •   links & extras

Monday, August 29, 2011

Pretty Bookmarks!

Despite a crazy weekend dealing with the tropical storm and inches of water in the basement (ugh!), I got a lovely surprise on Saturday when my bookmarks arrived!
Aren't they pretty? Fellow Apocalypsie, Jill Hathaway, recommended the designer: Keary Taylor from www.indiecoverdesigns.com. She designs bookmarks, covers, and other swag, and as you can see, she's amazing!

If you would like a small stack of bookmarks for yourself, a friend, or your local library, please send me your address, and I'll mail some out to you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

I know how it is. I'm not in the Us, but it floods where I live too. The entire basement and the first floor has been flooded before, but luckily we weren't living in the house at that point and it hasn't been that bad since.

Heather Anastasiu said...

Ooo, I love these bookmarks, and get excited all over again every time I see your cover :D

Eve Morasco said...

Thanks, Heather! I am DYING to see your cover!!!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Beautiful! I love all the little touches. You had the same idea I have for my bookmarks...book on the front, author on the back. :)

bibliopunkk said...

Can you send some to the store I work at? I have a swag basket I'll contribute them to.

Krys T.
Schuler Books & Music
2820 Towne Center Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48912

Thanks!

- Krys

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.